With this belief, a set of guidelines in the form of rules and regulations are framed for the students, which are followed by them religiously and adopted as their way of life. These guidelines act as the refining fires helping the students to emerge as confident, promising and polished individuals.
1.. All students must come to the school in time. The late comers may not be allowed to enter the school.
2.. The bell before the assembly is a signal for the students to go to the assembly. As soon as they are back in their classes, the students should get their books and note books ready for the first period. They should also maintain perfect discipline.
3.Change of classroom between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
4. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Colouring/ Dyeing hair and wearing of ear pins/rings is strictly prohibited.
5. Shouting or whistling is not allowed in or around the school building.
6. It is not advisable to bring to school valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, transistors, radios, tape recorders, camera, mobile phones or any electronic gadgets and jewellery etc. The school is not responsible for any article lost.
7. Care must be taken of the school property and no one is allowed to scratch or spoil the desks and chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage any article belonging to others.
8. Damage done even by accident or mistake should be reported immediately to the class teacher.
9. Any damage done to the school property will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine money imposed for such an offence.
10. Any student who notices something damaged should report to the teacher even if he/she does not know who has done it.
11. Students who come to school under the care of guardians/servants/riksha pullers should never leave the school before they arrive to take them back. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
12. Those who commute alone must never roam around on the way but return to home straight without delay.
13. Students should be very polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their behaviour and conduct. Use of abusive language/passing filthy or vulgar comments will invite stern action immediately.
14. All students should greet their teachers whenever they meet them. No student should use any foul language against any teacher, visitor or guest of the school.
15. The school reserves the right to terminate any student whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is a bad example for other children.
16. During periods no student is allowed to leave the class without valid out pass.
17. Students must come to school in neat and clean uniform only. This rule applies even when they come to school for any purpose other than attending classes. Scribbling on uniform or its improper wearing is punishable.
18. It is compulsory for students to wear lab coat/apron during practical periods in Chemistry/H.Sc.Lab. otherwise student(s) will not be allowed to do practical and simultaneously a fine of 100/- only will be imposed.
19. No student is allowed to visit the canteen during the periods.
20. For availing the services of Medical Room, a student is supposed to get written permission (except in exigency) from the concerned Subject/Class Teacher in his/her Almanac.
21. Any kind of gathering/celebration in the classroom/canteen or anywhere in or around school campus is not allowed.
22. The ALMANAC is to be brought to the school by the student every day.
23. Every student must have atleast 80% attendance to appear in the Half Yearly or the Annual Examination. Those who fail to fulfill this criteria will be debarred. Request from the defaulter in this regard will not be entertained. However, a prize for 100% attendance is awarded on the basis of the total attendance in an academic year.
24. No student will be allowed to leave the school campus during the school hours. However, in case of emergency, the parent/authorised guardian as per “Parent’s Declaration” should come to school with an application explaining the reason to take the ward. If the Principal/Vice Principal/ Headmistress/ Headmaster is satisfied with the explanation, the ward may be allowed to go.
25. Reported absence without granting of leave or unexplained absence for seven consecutive days may result in the student’s name being struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be purely at the discretion of the Principal and that too with re-admission fee.
26. A clear calendar month’s notice is required before a student is withdrawn from the school.
27. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until and unless all the dues of the school are settled.
28. A Student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:(a) Indiscipline